Saturday, March 29, 2003

look, stare, ponder, blank...the state of mind I am in. yesterday was a hell of a nite! well I thought the ordeal in the mornin with that ah-beng bugger was over. So I was wrong. I was caught off-guard by the same person whom apparently was pissed off with me for pissin him off. Sounds complicated? Not quite. Well, it's as simple as another incident wherby it's a case of ezra being insensitive to others' feelings. Hmmmm...and here I thought I was just about to please myself only. Darn! Apparently got into a tiff with him at 2am. In the end he got what he wanted. An apology. That was all it takes. But ezra had to defend her ego. Ezra had to fight it all out. In the end, the cold realization hit her hard. It was actually the first time he defended himself outright. He didnt have to apologize but he did after all that furore.
A love-hate relationship, that's what it's all about.

No comments: